A few weeks ago we had a major blizzard here in Iowa (as I’m sure all you IA friends know.) Due to our house facing the west and being a berm home we had some huge drifts in front of our house. Jeff was able to get his truck out of the garage but my van was snowed in. Luckily our neighbors own a construction company so were able to use a backhoe to dig all of us out. I don’t know what else we would have done! It was nice to get to spend two extra days at home snowed in except for the little guy had a double ear infection and 3 teeth coming in so not exactly the happiest days!
Some pictures overlooking our patio as the snow kept getting higher and higher (I guess we probably should have brought our patio furniture in!!)


Our sick little boy

Decker has no interest lately in rolling over anymore or trying to crawl. However, he loves to stand. Jeff said his brother skipped the first two and went straight to walking so I’m wondering if he’ll do the same. Lately, Decker will stand on his own for a few seconds.


Here he is checking out the snow in his Christmas pjs!

And a few more shots by the tree


Who turned out the lights?
2 comments:
love his PJ's! He must not of messed with your packages?!
omg, LOVE those reindeer jammies!! so cute!
Post a Comment