Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fun in the Fall

This past weekend we headed down to Mt. Ayr as Jeff was out of town for work. Katie is back in Mt. Ayr and the first of the hunters came to the Nelson Place (hunting headquarters). We spent the weekend playing with family and friends and had a good time. Fri. night I had done some shopping and bought Decker underwear as I plan to potty train over Christmas break. Decker just HAD to try them on. I had to snap some pictures as I thought he looked so cute in his little boxer briefs :) On Sat. we went over to the Nelson Place to hang out with everyone. Decker enjoyed checking out all the animals hanging in the house (stuffed geese, ducks, deer, etc.) Lincoln stopped by with both the semi and grain truck while they were harvesting. Decker thought it was pretty cool to ride in the big trucks! After church on Sun. we took some pictures in the leaves. Jeff was being a little too proactive and one day I came home from work and all the leaves in our yard were gone. So I was able to get some good shots with all the leaves at mom and dad's house. Afterwards we headed back to the Nelson Place as Gilbert from Louisiana was teaching shooting lessons. I shot a pistol for the first time and Gilbert even got my mom too as well. You might be a redneck… Decker was very interested in the gun shooting and all week has asked when is he going to be a big enough boy to get to shoot a gun. Not quite ready for him to be that old yet!!

Our photoshoot in the leaves












Riding in the big semi - or Mack as Decker said

A turn in the grain truck


Granny with a gun!





Showing off his muscles



Decker loves to play with Uncle Matt's old tractors



Had to include these cute pictures of Jeff and Decker. They've been building forts lately. After Jeff got home from his trip Daddy had to help build a fort (apparently I don't do it right) and Decker made sure they work matching blue hats!

No comments: